The View Studio Evacuated Due to Fire in Neighboring Kitchen Studio

On Wednesday’s episode of “The View,” the studio was evacuated due to a fire in the neighboring building where Tamron Hall’s cooking show was being filmed.

Co-host Whoopi Goldberg shared videos of the chaotic scene as the team had to leave during the “Hot Topics” segment. Tamron Hall confirmed a grease fire in her kitchen caused the incident, with emergency services responding promptly.

While everyone remained safe, the situation left an impression. Ana Navarro described the scene as overwhelming, while Alyssa Griffin humorously prioritized her glam team’s safety.

Joy Behar joked about the hosts being seen without makeup on the street. Goldberg emphasized neither show was responsible for the fire.

Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *